Client Support Representative II
*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
We’re looking for a Client Support Representative II to help us push the boundaries of what education can offer through the power of technology. Education is our passion, and our team members bring that to work each day as they aim to advance learning in every region of the world. Blackboard is the world's leading education technology company, providing dynamic products and services to the global education community. We’re focused on driving innovation in EdTech and working with our clients to create a smarter learning environment.
At Blackboard, we believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices, but who we are as a company.
For more information about Blackboard Inc. and our career opportunities, please visit www.blackboard.com.
The Blackboard Community Engagement products are mobile and communication solutions specifically designed for K-12 education. As Client Support Representative II, you will provide technical support to and act as a central point of contact for our clients and be responsible for developing and maintaining solid client relationships. You will investigate, test, and resolve technical support issues and communicate and support feature updates and developments.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to client retention by attaining the client satisfaction rate with Technical Support set by the company
- Contributing to client adoption by consulting on best practices, product use, and community interaction through the programs
- Contributing to new client acquisition by providing the highest level of industry customer support
- Providing product support for clients
- Providing entry-level troubleshooting and case resolution
- Providing entry-level data and/or website consultation
- Using the current CRM software for data entry
- Technical mindset
- Fluency in written and spoken English at CEF B2 level or above
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Skilled in Microsoft office suite of products
- Knowledge of business communication standards and office procedures and methods
- Knowledge of internet standards and practices
- Ability to:
- Think creatively
- Establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with minimal supervision
- Handle and resolve recurring problems
- Pay precise attention to detail
- College degree in a technical field
- Customer service and/or technical support experience
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, Blackboard positions are currently remote (where possible).
Blackboard has an office located in Bogota, Colombia as a hub for the LAC market.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time. Blackboard is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Located in Capital Towers center in the financial district
- Excellent and secure area to eat lunch, have a walk, or dine after office hours
- Benefits in prepaid medicine
- Easy access to public transportation close to two important avenues, Carrera 7 and Calle 100
- Free bike parking for employees and paid bike parking for visitors
- Multiple private spaces for virtual and face-to-face meetings
- Regular events like bring your dog to work day and ping-pong, foosball, and Mario Kart tournaments
- Sodexo card provided for employees
- Learn more about the Bogota office culture by checking out our Facebook page
Req ID: BB-3909