Location: Bogota, Colombia
Date Posted: May 27, 2021
Travel Requirements: None
Associate CC Quality Analyst
*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
We’re looking for a Client Support Quality Analyst to help us push the boundaries of what education can offer through the power of technology. Education is our passion, and our team members bring that to work each day as they aim to advance learning in every region of the world. Blackboard is the world's leading education technology company, providing dynamic products and services to the global education community. We’re focused on driving innovation in EdTech and working with our clients to create a smarter learning environment.
For more information about Blackboard Inc. and our career opportunities, please visit www.blackboard.com.
As Client Support Quality Analyst, you will be dedicated to the Blackboard Client Support program and be responsible for supporting the delivery of all product, service, and systems support through quality monitoring and defect analysis. Client Support Specialists and leadership will utilize your insight and observations in all these areas to enhance the production floor’s goals. You will work in a multi-tasking, team-oriented environment to deliver measurable and quantitative results.
Specific responsibilities will include:
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, Blackboard positions are currently remote (where possible).
Blackboard has an office located in Bogota, Colombia as a hub for the LAC market.
· Located in Capital Towers center in the financial district
· Excellent and secure area to eat lunch, have a walk, or dine after office hours
· Benefits in prepaid medicine
· Easy access to public transportation close to two important avenues, Carrera 7 and Calle 100
· Free bike parking for employees and paid bike parking for visitors
· Multiple private spaces for virtual and face-to-face meetings
· Regular events like bring your dog to work day and ping-pong, foosball, and Mario Kart tournaments
· Sodexo card provided for employees
· Learn more about the Bogota office culture by checking out our Facebook page
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Blackboard is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.