Location: , Colombia
Date Posted: Jun 29, 2021
Travel Requirements: None
Remote - Colombia
*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
We’re looking for a Scrum Master to help us push the boundaries of what education can offer through the power of technology. Education is our passion, and our team members bring that to work each day as they aim to advance learning in every region of the world. Blackboard is the world's leading education technology company, providing dynamic products and services to the global education community. We’re focused on driving innovation in EdTech and working with our clients to create a smarter learning environment.
For more information about Blackboard Inc. and our career opportunities, please visit www.blackboard.com.
The Blackboard Collaborate teams enable an interactive learning experience through virtual classrooms and real-time communication.
As Scrum Master, you will be responsible for guiding the team to be self-organizing and using Agile/Scrum practices to realize its commitments. You will build and sustain an environment that supports the Agile Manifesto and principles. You will support the team by removing impediments and facilitating its work. You will also assist with internal and external communication by promoting transparency and information transparency. Additionally, you will be responsible for supporting Product Owners with backlog grooming.
Specific responsibilities will include:
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, Blackboard positions are currently remote (where possible).
Blackboard has an office located in Bogota, Colombia as a hub for the LAC market.
· Located in Capital Towers center in the financial district
· Excellent and secure area to eat lunch, have a walk, or dine after office hours
· Benefits in prepaid medicine
· Easy access to public transportation close to two important avenues, Carrera 7 and Calle 100
· Free bike parking for employees and paid bike parking for visitors
· Multiple private spaces for virtual and face-to-face meetings
· Regular events like bring your dog to work day and ping-pong, foosball, and Mario Kart tournaments
· Sodexo card provided for employees
· Learn more about the Bogota office culture by checking out our Facebook page
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Blackboard is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.