Community: Sales & Business Development
Location: Bogota, Colombia
Date Posted: Jul 28, 2021
Travel Requirements: None
Sales Operations Analyst
*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to help us push the boundaries of what education can offer through the power of technology. Education is our passion, and our team members bring that to work each day as they aim to advance learning in every region of the world. Blackboard is the world's leading education technology company, providing dynamic products and services to the global education community. We’re focused on driving innovation in EdTech and working with our clients to create a smarter learning environment.
At Blackboard, we believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices, but who we are as a company.
For more information about Blackboard Inc. and our career opportunities, please visit www.blackboard.com.
The Deal Support and Order Management team consults with Sales, Legal, Finance, and Operations to guide and assist in all areas of the sales process at Blackboard. As Sales Operations Analyst, you will be a customer-focused source of information and act as the authoritative sales partner to navigate complex CPQ quote configuration and internal processes to meet sales objectives. You will be key to the successful closing of deals and an integral part of the process in driving new and renewal business.
Primary responsibilities will include:
Blackboard has an office located in Bogota, Colombia as a hub for the LAC market.
· Located in Capital Towers center in the financial district
· Excellent and secure area to eat lunch, have a walk, or dine after office hours
· Benefits in prepaid medicine
· Easy access to public transportation close to two important avenues, Carrera 7 and Calle 100
· Free bike parking for employees and paid bike parking for visitors
· Multiple private spaces for virtual and face-to-face meetings
· Regular events like bring your dog to work day and ping-pong, foosball, and Mario Kart tournaments
· Sodexo card provided for employees
· Learn more about the Bogota office culture by checking out our Facebook page
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Blackboard is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
Req ID: 346