Remote – Mexico
*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. The company’s mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
Our Solutions Engineers explain, demonstrate, and prove the value of our technologies for our clients. We listen and engage to understand our clients’ educational strategies and key initiatives so that we can identify critical capabilities where our solutions can deliver value. Solutions Engineers work alongside our sales teams, product development teams, global client experience teams, consulting teams, channel partners, and services professionals to design the right solution set for each customer so that they can realize the maximum value and alignment to their goals.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining expert level knowledge and proficiency in our products, including their functionality, application, administration, and deployment methodologies
- Maintaining familiarity with our partner solutions and knowing when to propose them as part of a customer solution set
- Participating in client discovery calls, listening to customer desires, and creating account value proposals that relate our solutions to customers’ strategic goals and initiatives
- Managing and delivering high-quality technical validation events (Demonstrations, Evaluations, Pilots) to include tailoring the solution, configuration, and data to support customer requirements
- Working with all members of the regional sales teams to articulate product strategic value, develop client-focused solutions, and document solutions in proposals
- Working with the global client experience teams to improve our current client’s engagement levels, managing and delivering highly customized presentations and demonstrations according to client’s needs
- Building and maintaining Blackboard champions in our customer/user community to include participation in trade shows, conferences, user groups, etc.
- Providing rapid, accurate responses to questions from sales teams and channel partners
- Providing insight, feedback, and recommendations to Product Managers to improve our ability to respond to customer challenges
- Staying current with the latest software releases and attending regular briefings on changes for your assigned products
- Developing and delivering responses to RFPs/RFIs
- This role requires 75% travel
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology Management, Instructional Design, or another education-related field; advanced degrees preferred
- Understanding of the application of instructional technologies to varied teaching and learning environments, especially assessment and accreditation
- Understanding of enterprise-level IT infrastructure, deployment methodologies, and cloud/SaaS environments
- 3+ years of pre-sales experience, preferably in enterprise sales and/or education technology
- Strong oral and written communication skills; exceptional ability to present to small and large groups of people who may have varied roles, experience, and perspectives
- Ability to work independently, in a geographically dispersed team and be self-motivated
- Proven ability to engage effectively at the executive-level
- Higher Education experience specializing in Advancement, CRM, Financial Aid, HR/Payroll, or Finance or Technical
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Spanish
- Understanding of Accrediting entities and accreditation standards
- Understanding of diverse education strategies
- Proven ability to engage effectively through web conference technologies
- Experience working in a higher education/corporate learning
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Blackboard is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.