Business Operations Specialist – Renewal Sales
*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. The company’s mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
The Business Operations Specialist will play an integral role within the Global Business Operations department. As Business Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the Global Client Success team and providing operational support to our Global Client Success leadership. You will manage necessary client health metrics to help guide strategic decisions around forecasting and performance, as well as support the overall Market and Account Management goals. You will support a variety of analytics in addition to providing support to VPs and RVPs.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Owning forecast process and reporting for global renewal sales team
- Coordinating SFDC opportunity reconciliation and forecast cleansing
- Through use of analytics, providing insight on potential risks
- Assisting in coordinating reports and dashboards for out-quarter reviews
- Owning scheduling and content for retention performance reviews with geo leaders (quarterly)
- Identifying KPIs for business and operationalizing reporting mechanisms
- Preparing retention slides and analysis for monthly and quarterly business reviews (MBR/QBR)
- Coordinating creation and updates of dashboards for business reporting on renewal executing trending, retention rates, and renewal/client health risk
- Monthly analysis to identify positive/negatives trends that will foster business decisions and discussions
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
Renewal Team Collaboration & Enablement:
- Developing and owning operations playbook and coordination of priorities between field execution and renewal operations teams
- Owning agenda and leading monthly calls for renewals field team
- Coordinating enablement program for renewals field team
- Coordination of initiatives, programs and/or data requests with business managers supporting other parts of organization
Renewal Execution Coordination:
- Identifying and implementing potential improvements & efficiency in day-to-day activities and processes
- Participating in team forecast calls, tracking & following-up on actions
- Coordinating the process for operationalizing retention sales plays
- Owning cadence for high-risk renewal review calls
- Assisting renewal operations team in annual planning process as needed
- Coordinating renewal territory assignments and quotas
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in finance, sales, or sales operations, ideally working for a global organization dealing with large, complex system designs, implementations, and integrations
- Fluency in written and spoken English at CEF B2 level or above
- High level of analytical ability and accuracy
- Strong Excel skills, with a focus on modeling and the use advanced spreadsheet features
- Excellent organizational skills and short- and long-term planning skills
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Highly flexible
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Skilled in the use of Salesforce.com and PowerBI (or similar dashboards)
We have an office located in Bogota, Colombia as a hub for the LAC market.
- Located in Capital Towers center in the financial district
- Excellent and secure area to eat lunch, have a walk, or dine after office hours
- Benefits in prepaid medicine, dental plan, and wellness allowance
- Easy access to public transportation close to two important avenues, Carrera 7 and Calle 100
- Free parking for employees and paid parking for visitors
- Multiple private spaces for virtual and face-to-face meetings
- Regular events like bring your dog to work day and ping-pong, foosball, and Mario Kart tournaments
- Sodexo card provided for employees
- Daily budget to spend on beverage vending machines
- Learn more about the Bogota office culture by checking out our Facebook page
- Option for remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Blackboard is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.