Director, Enrollment Services
Remote — US
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
As Director, Enrollment Services, you will be the owner of the Enrollment Services business as it relates to business development, client management, client relationships, renewals, and expansions. You will proactively lead to drive business goals with the sales team, account management team, sales leadership, enrollment delivery and clients. You will proactively set a client strategy to drive P&L and client enrollment performance.
You will support the development and execution of renewal and expansion business by meeting with prospective and current clients to identify goals and craft the right solutions. You will lead the development of new and existing Enrollment clients, as well as identify current client opportunities for expansion. This position will work closely with the Enrollment delivery teams to achieve and exceed client performance.
You will have a team of direct reports that are responsible for the day-to-day client management/communication. and key leaders who run Enrollment delivery. You will report to the VP & GM of Student Success.
Specific responsibilities will include:
Supporting initial discovery meeting with prospective clients to explore goals and needs strategic client kick off for new and expanded marketing and enrollment services
- Creating a framework for the account management team to follow those documents and distils relevant factors on prospective client organization, key decision-makers, marketplace, competition, targets, and enrollment
- Providing leadership and strong subject matter experience in Enrollment to continue to drive performance within the delivery team and clients
- Proposing solutions aligned to client needs with measurable goals
- Developing client-facing pricing and working with analyst to define potential return on investment
- Developing capabilities presentations informed by market research and client insights
- Developing statements of work and providing necessary inputs for contract development
- Mature people management ability to coach and develop
Reporting and Management
- Defining, researching, evaluating, and securing team consensus on new business opportunities
- Helping develop training and outreach guides to enable sales
- Contributing to the development of marketing and product strategy
- Gathering competitive insights to inform positioning and pricing strategy
- Gathering competitive insights to inform positioning, marketing, and solution development
- Working with marketing and product management teams to develop case studies and collateral
- Speaking and writing in a compelling and accurate way about our history, positioning, point of difference, capabilities and services, client roster, experience, etc.
This role requires up to 15% travel.The Candidate:
- Assisting with monitoring monthly, quarterly, and annuals sales goals
- Coordinating deliverables, materials, and equipment for internal and external meetings
- Bachelor's degree or related work experience
- At least 7 years’ experience in business development and account management, preferably in a Higher Education field.
- Experience with working closely with large Enrollment delivery teams, and delivering on client goals and expectations
- Solution oriented program solver
- Excellent customer service and client-facing skills
- Ability to exhibit client service approach with results-driven performance
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills are a must
- Ability to illustrate strong presentation skills and high level of comfort in front of clients
- Independent self-starter with strong prioritization, project management, and coordination skills; ability to excel in a fluid, cross-functional team environment
- Ability to offer proactive solutions and ensure successful progression without guidance when necessary
- Knowledge of enrollment performance tools and software including telephony, CRM, and SIS systems
- Ability to perform under the pressure of deadlines, goals, and other administrative demands
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, collaborative, flexible environment
- Proven track record of successfully pitching new business
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and projects running concurrently
- Highly fluent in the use of PowerPoint and conducting research across a range of industry resources
- Experience working for an online program management provider or at an institution running Enrollment Services
- Experience working within the higher education industry
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Blackboard is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
This position is not available for candidates residing in the following states: CO, CA, MA