Job Req: 1195
Company Entity: Nivel Siete
Location: Bogota, Colombia
Date Posted: Jun 9, 2022
Travel Requirements: Occasional
Service Delivery Manager
*ONLY CVs SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. The company’s mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
As Service Delivery Manager, you will be a dedicated relationship manager with several elite clients and provide a superior level of client support, project management, communication, and documentation to the set of clients. You will facilitate the current standards and constantly improve management, communication, and documentation within Anthology’s Managed Hosting Services organization.
The roles and responsibilities of the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) will fall under the objective of facilitating the current standards, as well as constantly improving management, communication, and documentation within our MH/SaaS Services organization.
Primary responsibilities will include:
We have an office located in Bogota, Colombia as a hub for the LAC market.
· Located in Capital Towers center in the financial district
· Excellent and secure area to eat lunch, have a walk, or dine after office hours
· Benefits in prepaid medicine, dental plan, and wellness allowance
· Easy access to public transportation close to two important avenues, Carrera 7 and Calle 100
· Free parking for employees and paid parking for visitors
· Multiple private spaces for virtual and face-to-face meetings
· Regular events like bring your dog to work day and ping-pong, foosball, and Mario Kart tournaments
· Sodexo card provided for employees
· Daily budget to spend on beverage vending machines
· Learn more about the Bogota office culture by checking out our Facebook page
· Option for remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Blackboard is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.